An excellent pain killer oil for various muscular disorders or neuralgic pains, backache, headache, lumbago, osteoarthritis, spondylosis, gout, sprain of limbs with swelling and redness and rheumatism.
- Arnica Montana Oil
- Rhus Tox. Oil
- Ruta Grav. Oil
- Gaultheria Procumbens Oil
- Guaicum Oil
- Apply sufficient quantity on affected parts and massage gently.
Mode of Action:
- Arnica Montana Oil: An excellent remedy to be considered for external application in many kinds of pain, especially sprains and strains with sore, lame and bruised feeling.
- Rhus Toxicodendron Oil: Pains - as if sprained, as if a muscle or tendon was torn from it's attachment, as if bones were scraped with a knife, affected part sore to touch.
- Ruta Graveolens: This remedy has a special affinity for fibrous tissue, flexor tendors, joints, ankles, wrists, cartilage, periosteum, uterus and skin.
- Gaultheria Procumbens Oil: Inflammatory Rheumatism. Pleurodynia, sciatica and neurlgias.
- Guaiacum Oil: Chief action on fibrous tissue and especially adapted to the arthritic diathesis, rheumatism and tonsillitis. Contraction of limbs, stiffness and immobility.