Cannabis indica inhibits the higher faculties and stimulates the imagination to a remarkable degree without any marked stimulation of the lower or animal instinct. A condition of intense exaltation, in which all perceptions and conceptions, all sensations and all emotions are exaggerated to the utmost degree, cannabis indica can be thought of. There is a subconscious or dual nature state. The experimenter feels ever and anon that he is distinct from the subject of the hashish dream and can think rationally.
Cannabis indica produces the most remarkable hallucinations and imaginations, exaggeration of the duration of time and extent of space, being most characteristic. Conception of time, space and place is gone in such patients. They are extremely happy and contented, nothing troubles. Ideas crowd upon each other. Cannabis indica has great soothing influence in many nervous disorders, like epilepsy, mania, dementia, delirium tremens, and irritable reflexes. Cannabis indica has also shown positive results in conditions like exophthalmic goiter and catalepsy.
- Confusion, THEORIZING abundant fixed ideas.
-Thoughts persistent, intrude and crowd around each other, move in circles.
- Uncontrollable laughter. There is immoderate laughing.
- FEAR OF INSANITY, LOSING CONTROL.
- Fear of dark.
-Anxiety about health.
- DELUSIONS. Everything seems unreal.
- FLOATING SENSATIONS OF BODY OR PARTS OF BODY.
- Parts of body seem larger; room seems bigger; time seems to go slower.
- OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES, mostly frightening them.
- Sense of duality, Mistrustful.
- Wants to control treatment.
- Weakness of memory: for what he wants to do, to say.
- Time passes too slowly, Disorientation.
-Everything seems unreal. Get lost in well known streets.
- Weak will.
- Hysterical paralysis in later stage.
- Two types:
1. Very nice, extremely soft, smiling, happy, no hard edges. No direction in life, float around. Need support.
2. Fearful, uptight, suspicious, great anxiety, esp. about health.
- Very controlled people. Want to know exactly what you're doing/all about the theory.
- Always afraid they have antidoted the remedy.
- Better by walking in fresh air.
- Worse by overexertion, dark
- Weakness and exhaustion.
- Ailments from drug-abuse, esp. hashish or marijuana.
- SENSATION AS IF TOP OF HEAD IS OPENING AND SHUTTING; as if skull is lifting up.
- Involuntary shaking of head.
- Injection of vessels of conjunctiva.
- Weak vision, Letters run together.
- Twinkling, trembling, glimmering before eyes.
- Spectral illusions.
- Noises sounds seem far away, esp. voices.
- All food tastes very good.
- GRINDING teeth during sleep.
- Great THIRST.
- Ravenous appetite.
- Inflammation of bladder, urethra and kidneys.
- Burning pains urine dribbles after urination.
- Renal colic, worse laughing.
- Profuse, colorless urine.
- Acute gonorrhoea.
- Sexual desire increased, intense pleasure.
- Later stage: Loss of interest, impotency.
- Paralytic weakness with Cramps.
- Agreeable thrilling.
- Very sleepy, worse afternoon.
- Sleepy with insomnia.
- Obstinate and intractable forms of sleeplessness.
- Numbness and crawling.
- Sulphur, Thuja