Dr. Reckeweg Selenium Trituration Tablet 3x
Selenium is a constant constituent of bones and teeth.
Uses of Dr. Reckeweg Selenium Trituration Tablet 3x
- Marked effects on the genito-urinary organs, and often indicated in elderly men, especially for prostatitis.
- Great debility, worse, heat. Debility after exhausting diseases.
- Easy exhaustion, mental and physical, in old age.
Common symptoms of Dr. Reckeweg Selenium Trituration Tablet 3x
- Selenium acts well in debility by heat or hot weather, a little mental or physical exertion makes him sleepy.
- Has more coldness and shrivelling of the organs, Selenium causes more total relaxation, so that semen escapes involuntarily.
Important indicated symptoms of Dr. Reckeweg Selenium Trituration Tablet 3x
- Dribbling of semen during sleep.
- Dribbling of prostatic fluid. Irritability after coitus. Loss of vitality.
- Semen thin, odorless.
- On attempting coition, penis relaxes.
Cause for the complaints in Dr. Reckeweg Selenium Trituration Tablet 3x
Excess work and stress, Excess alcohol and tobacco, Excess tea.
motion, pressure, touch
Reactions with Dr. Reckeweg Selenium Trituration Tablet 3x
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg Selenium Trituration Tablet 3x
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases- a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.