About SBL’s Herbal Henna
It is a herbal alternative to chemical hair dyes. It is prepared using fresh hand-picked henna leaves with added benefits of various herbs for natural conditioning and coloring. Regular use of SBL’s Herbal Henna gives strength, volume, softness and shine to hair and helps in the complaint of dandruff.
Benefits of SBL’s Herbal Henna
- Gives natural color
- Makes hair silky and smooth
- Reduces dandruff
Ingredients of SBL’s Herbal Henna
- Lawsonia inermis (Natural Henna)
- Emblica officinalis (Amla)
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera)
- Acacia concinna (Shikakai)
- Nardostachys Jatamansi (Jatamansi)
- Eclipta prostrata (Bhringraj)
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi)
How to Use SBL’s Herbal Henna
- Wash hair with shampoo making them oil-free and dry.
- Soak SBL’s Herbal Henna in lukewarm water for 2-3 hours, mix it making a fine paste.
- Apply it using brush ensuring that it has been applied to the hair evenly.
- Comb through the hair so as to enable the paste to reach the roots of the hair.
- Allow it to dry for 1-2 hours and rinse the hair thoroughly with water.
- You may add oil/curd for extra softness.
- Put for longer duration for darker color.