Abel Moschus(Mother Tincture)
It is a shrub, cultivated in hotter parts of India and is commonly found in Bengal.
Common Name: Musk mallow
Other name: Hibiscus Abelmoschus
Causes & Symptoms for Abel Moschus
- Sleepiness, dysphagia, oedema of hands and legs, face pale, yellow, itching
- Feeling of thoracic constriction is relieved with help of Abel Moschus.
- Excessive salivation with a feeling of dryness of the mouth indicates Abel Moschus
- Heavy feeling in the head.
- Tearing pain in the eye, spots before the eyes with impede the vision indicates Abel Moschus
- Trembling of the lips and jaw is resolved with Abel Moschus
- Difficulty with speech, Feeling of tightness around the precordial region
- Aggravation at night marks the rememdy Abel Moschus
Side effects of Abel Moschus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Abel Moschus
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Abel Moschus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.