Abies Canadensis (Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Pinus canadensis, Hemlock Spruce, Canada Pitch.
Preperation: Tincture of fresh bark and young buds.
Causes & Symptoms for Abies Canadensis (Mother Tincture)
- Abies Canadensis is a chief remedy for indigestion and gastric troubles.
- There is canine hunger with faint feeling at epigastrium.
- Appetite is increased with cravings for meat, pickles, radishes etc.
- There is a tendency to eat more than the capacity to digest.
- Abies Can relieves burning and distension of stomach.
- Abies Can is also useful in uterine displacements. There is sore feeling at fundus of the uterus which is relieved by pressure.
- The patient wants to lie down all the time and feels exhausted.
Dosage and rules while taking Abies Canadensis (Mother Tincture)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.