Abrus Precatorius (Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Jequirity, Indian Liquorice, Tincture of trituration of the seeds.
Causes & Symptoms for Abrus Precatorius (Mother Tincture)
- Abrus precatorius is a climbing plant, a native of India, but has been introduced to the Western tropics, and its use as an eye remedy was discovered by the natives of Brazil, who gave it the name Jequirity.
- It has " small nearly globose seeds, which are of a brilliant scarlet color, with a black scar indicating where they were attached to the pods" (Trees of Bot.).
- Abrus Precatorius is useful in headache, pain in the limbs, fever, high pulse.
- Abrus Precatorius is useful in complaint of Headache.
- Purulent inflammation of the conjunctiva, at times affecting lids with intense inflammation spreading to face, neck and chest indicates Abrus Precatorius.
- It is helpful in granular ophthalmia after the inflammation subsides.
- Pain in extremities can be well relieved by Abrus Precatorius.
- It is helpful in High temperature and high pulse.
- Erysipelatous inflammation of skin, Indolent ulcers is relieved by Abrus Precatorius.
Side effects of Abrus Precatorius (Mother Tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Abrus Precatorius (Mother Tincture)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.