Acalypha Indica (Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Cupameni, Indian acalypha, Euphorbiacae.
Preparation: Tincture of fresh plant is used.
Causes & Symptoms for Acalypha Indica(Mother Tincture)
- Acalypha Indica has a marked action on the alimentary canal and respiratory organs.
- It is indicated in pulmonary tuberculosis, with hard, racking cough, bloody expectoration, arterial haemorrhage, but no febrile disturbance.
- Acalypha Indica patient is very weak in the morning, gains strength during day.
- Progressive weakness is well marked in patient of Acalypha Indica.
- Haemorrhages having notably a morning aggravation.
- The chief employment of this Euphorbian has been in violent dry cough followed by bloody expectoration.
- Expectoration of pure blood in the morning, and dark clotted blood in the evening indicates Acalypha Indica.
- It is helpful in Cough which is most violent at night.
- Dullness of chest on percussion, constant severe pain in chest is found.
- Progressive emaciation indicates Acalypha Indica.
- It relieves burning, sense of weight at stomach, flatulence, and sputtering diarrhoea.
- Cough dry, hard, followed by blood from the respiratory track; worse in morning and at night.
- Constant and severe pain in chest is relieved by Acalypha Indica.
- Blood bright red and not profuse in morning; dark and clotted in afternoon indicates this remedy.
- Acalypha Indica is useful in patient with Pulse soft and compressible.
- Burning in pharynx, oesophagus, and stomach can be well relieved by Acalypha Indica.
- It is useful in complaint of Burning in intestines.
- Spluttering diarrhoea with forcible expulsion of noisy flatus, bearing down pains and recurrent evacuation of bowels is relieved by Acalypha Indica.
- It relieves Rumbling distention, and griping pain in abdomen.
- Rectal haemorrhage; worse in morning can be checked by Acalypha Indica.
Side effects of Acalypha Indica (Mother Tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Acalypha Indica (Mother Tincture)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.