Achyranthes Aspera(Mother Tincture)
The homeopathic mother tincture is prepared from the juice of leaves and branches.
Common Name: chaff-flower, prickly chaff flower, devil's horsewhip
Causes & Symptoms for Achyranthes Aspera
- In cases of diarrhoea it has good results
- Patient is extremely weak, tired and there is profuse salivation.
- The tincture has been found to be useful in diarrhoea, dysentery, giddiness
- Burning pain of carbuncle is relieved with help of
- It lowers hypertension, depresses heart rate, causes vasodilation and improves respiration
- It is applied in menorrhagia, diarrhea and dysentery.
- It is also employed in cutaneous affections, enlargements of glands and to loosen expectoration in cough
Side effects of Achyranthes Aspera
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Achyranthes Aspera
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Achyranthes Aspera
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.