About Acid Benzoicum
Common name (Benzoic Acid)
Effective in rheumatic and gouty conditions associated with urinary problems.
Benzoicum Acidum has marked action in treating conditions like gout, tendonitis, ganglion and rheumatism. All the joints are affected but mostly knee. Pains go from left right. Rheumatism and gout caused due to suppressed gonorrhoea and syphillis. Pains tearing, stitching in large joints especially of big toe. Pains suddenly change their location. Gouty concretions with nodosities in joints, due to deposition of uric acid. There are cracking sounds in the joints. Rheumatism alternating between the extremities.
Benzoicum Acidum is also useful in ganglion of wrist and bunion of great toe. Benzoicum Acidum is also indicated in urinary troubles. It is useful in nocturnal enuresis of delicate children and also in old men having enlarged prostrate gland. There is catarrh of bladder after suppressed gonorrhoea. Urine is dark, brown and scanty with strong smell. There is excessive uric acid in urine.
The most marked characteristic pertains to the odor and color of the urine. It has a marked action on metabolism. It produces and cures symptoms of a uric acid diathesis, with urine highly colored and very offensive, and gouty symptoms. Renal insufficiency. Child wants to be nursed in the arms, will not be laid down. Pains suddenly change their locality. Anti-sycotic. Gouty and asthmatic.Mind.--Prone to dwell on unpleasant things in the past. Omits words in writing. Depression
- Hypochondriasis (Anxiety about health).
- Horrible things affect profoundly. Inclination to dwell on unpleasant subjects.
- Children desire to be carried.
- Amel. When Urine Contains Sediment.
- Amel. Heat.
- Agg. Open air, uncovering; wine; motion.
- Pain alternate with rheumatic symptoms.
- Vertigo inclination to fall sideways.
- Throbbing in temporal arteries, causes puffing around ears. Noises when swallowing.
- Ulceration of tongue. Swelling behind ears (Caps). Cold sweat on forehead.
- Pricking, puckered constriction of mouth, bluish and bleeding gums.
- Itching of septum. Pain in nasal bones.
- Copper-colored spots. Red, with little blisters. Circumscribed redness of cheeks.
- Tongue thick, spongy, with ulcers.
- Glossitis (Inflammation of tongue).
- Tonsillitis. Pain amel. eating.
- Stitches and constricted feeling. Puckering constriction of rectum. Itching and watery elevations around anus
- Offensive, thin, watery, white.
- Frothy, offensive, liquid, light-colored, like soapsuds, bowel movements, mostly windy.
- Sweat while eating; pressure in stomach, sensation of a lump.
- Cutting about navel. Stitching in liver region
- Urine: very Offensaive, like horse's, dark colour, full of sediment.
- Kidney stones agg. right side.
- Renal insufficiency.
- Enuresis; dribbling, offensive urine of old men.
- Excess of uric acid.
- Vesical catarrh from suppressed gonorrhœa. Cystitis
- Agg. Night, lying on right side; with tender chest.
- Hoarse in morning. Asthmatic cough; worse at night; lying on right side.
- Chest very tender. Pain in region of heart. Expectoration, green mucus.
- Heart problems from suppressed gout, rheumatism, alternate with kidney problems.
- Pressure on spinal column. Coldness in sacrum. Dull pain in region of kidneys; worse, wine
- Arthritis, Gout With Or Alternating With Offensive, Thick Urine With Sediment.
- Arthritic nodosities.
- Gout agg. knee, big toe, agg. right side.
- Contraction, esp. fingers.
- Joints crack on motion. Tearing with stitches. Pain in tendo Achillis.
- Rheumatic gout; nodes very painful. Gouty deposits.
- Ganglion; swelling of the wrist.
- Pain and swelling in knees.
- Bunion of great toe. Tearing pain in great toe
- Cold hands, feet, back, knees. Chilliness; cold sweat. Internal heat on awakening.
- Red spots. Itching in spots.
- Worse, in open air; by uncovering.
Colchicum, Copaiva, Lycopodium.
Side effects of Acid Benzoicum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Acid Benzoicum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Acid Benzoicum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.