Common Name: Tannic acid, Tannin - Digallic Acid
Causes & Symptoms for Acidum Tannicum
- Tannicum Acidum helps in constipation, obstinate cough and hematuria.
- It helps in checking hemorrhages.
- Tannicum Acidum is also useful for obstinate constipation when there is pain in abdomen and is sensitive to pressure.
- Intestines can be felt like cylindrical enlargements indicates Tannicum Acidum.
- Tannin or Tannic acid, of which Gallic acid (C7H6O5) is a derivative, is well indicated in diarrhoea.
- The chief effects is production of a state of leathery dryness of mouth and intestinal canal, a condition like ileus, and a very aggravated state of constipation is well relieved by Tannicum Acidum.
- Tannicum Acidum is indicated in Leathery dryness of mucous membrane of mouth and intestinal canal.
- It checks Loss of appetite
- Obstinate vomiting of bilious substances is well checked by Tannicum Acidum.
- Painful sensation in epigastric region and abdomen is relieved by it.
- Tannicum Acidum relieves Violent pains in stomach.
- The intestines could be felt like cylindrical enlargements through walls of abdomen indicate this remedy.
- Abdomen: distended, sensitive to pressure, colic relieves Tannicum Acidum.
- Painless and bloody discharge from bowels is relieved by Tannicum Acidum.
- Tannicum Acidum is helpful in obstinate constipation, lasted eight days, Foul stools.
- Tannicum Acidum is indicated in complaint of scanty and dark-colored urine.
- Tannicum Acidum is useful in relieving debility and weakness.
Side effects of Acidum Tannicum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Acidum Tannicum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.