Common Name: Aconitum E Radice
Causes & Symptoms for Aconitum Radice
- It is useful in complaints of which result from exposure to dry, cold weather or air.
- Emotional and mental over work that cuases stress is relieved with Aconitum Radice.
- Useful for cold and cough and for congestions.
- Aconitum Radice is useful in cases of joint pains.
- For soreness caused by sprains.
- Redness and pain of parts with inflammation is an indication for this remedy.
- It helps lowers the tension of arteries and improves the blood flow.
- Relieves emotional, physical and mental ailments caused due to neuralgia.
It is used in sprains, soreness and localized inflammation
Side effects of Aconitum Radice
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Aconitum Radice
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Aconitum Radice
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.