Acorus Calamus(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Sweet flag
Causes & Symptoms for Acorus Calamus
- It is used as a emetic, antispasmodic.
- Acorus Calamus acts well in dyspepsia, flatulence, loss of appetite, atonic and choleric diarrhoea of children
- It has effective results in dysentry.
- Acorus Calamus is useful in complaints of neuralgia.
- It has good results in complaints of convulsions, depression, anxiety.
- It has been into study the effects of the medicine in Brain complaints, to improve the memory.
Side effects of Acorus Calamus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Acorus Calamus
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Acorus Calamus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.