Indication of Allen A29 Sciatica Relief Drops
A29 Sciatica Drops is indicated in pain that radiates along the path of the sciatic nerve - which branches from lower back through hips and buttocks and down each leg. It is also effective in lower back pain and nerve pain in legs.
Composition of Allen A29 Sciatica Relief Drops
- Rhus Toxicodendron 1x
- Ruta Graveolens 3x
- Hypericum Perforatum 3x
- Aconitum Napellus 3x
- Colocynthis 3x
- Gnaphalium Polycephalum 3x in aqua destillata
Dosage of Allen A29 Sciatica Relief Drops
- Take 10 - 15 drops in half-cup of water, 4 times a day.
- When improvement sets up, bring the dosage down to 2 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Muscular Rheumatism and Arthritis. Sciatica, left side. Great rigidity, stiffness, numbness and pain are experienced on first motion, after the rest.
- Ruta Graveolens: Sciatica lying down at night, pain from back down hips and thighs during daytime. Thighs pain when stretching the limbs. Pains, as if deep, in long bones.
- Hypericum Perforatum: Neuritis and tingling burning pain, numbness and glossy skin. Locally for neuralgia of leg with profuse sweating (sciatica).
- Aconitum Napellus: Sudden, violently acute, painful effects. Sticking, tearing pains with numbness.
- Colocynthis: Has a long lasting action on nerves, especially trigeminal, facial, sciatica, spinal nerves. Neuralgic pains. Pain down right thigh, muscles and tendons feel too short, with numbness.
- Gnaphalium Polycephalum: Sciatica, pain associated with numbness. Lumbar backache. Sciatica - Right side more affected than left. Intense pain along the sciatic nerve.