Indication of Allen A47 Throat Infection Drops
A47 Throat Infection Drops are indicated for painful swallowing, laryngeal inflammation.
Other Indication of Allen A47 Throat Infection Drops
- Partial or total loss of voice
- Seasonal infections and allergic disorders that cause inflammation of the mucous membrane.
Composition of Allen A47 Throat Infection Drops
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica Q
- Belladonna 3x
- Kali Bichromicum 3x in aqua destillata
Dosage of Allen A47 Throat Infection Drops
- Take 10 - 15 drops in half-cup of water, 3 times a day before meals.
Mode of Action of ingredients used in Allen A47 Throat Infection Drops
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica: Good remedy for throat inflammation.
- Belladonna: Sore throat in the early stages. Throat red, hot and swollen. Swallowing difficult. Dryness of the throat.
- Kali Bichromicum: Throat Inflammation. Ulceration. Prone to extend downward to larynx and trachea.
Precautions Of Allen A47 Throat Infection Drops
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.