Indication of Allen A65 Bronchitis Drops
A65 Bronchitis Drops is indicated for acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis, inflammation of the bronchial tubes, mucus drainage from sinuses, burning throat, dry raw concussive cough, chronic productive cough with expectoration, shortness of breath or wheezing, chest pain, dyspnoea.
Composition of Allen A65 Bronchitis Drops
- Blatta Orientalis 3x
- Belladonna 3x
- Bryonia Alba 3x
- Drosera Rotundifolia 3x
- Aconitum Napellues 3x
- Antimonium Tartaricum 3x
- Sulphur 3x
- Carbo Vegetablis 3x
- Ipecacuanha 3x
- Hepar Sulphuris Calacreum 3x
- Kali Bichromicum 3x
- Silicea 3x in aqua destillata
Dosage of Allen A65 Bronchitis Drops
- Take 10 - 15 drops in half-cup of water, 4 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Blatta Orientalis: Primarily remedy for breathlessness. Despite apparent vitality, the patient suffers with dyspnoea and shortness of breath from slight exertion. Useful in bronchitis and phthisis where there is great dyspnoea. Suffocation threatened by great accumulation of mucus.
- Belladonna: Barking cough, awake after midnight, pain in larynx and threatened suffocation.
- Bryonia Alba: Cough - dry, hard, very painful, at night. Sharp, stitching pain in chest.
- Drosera Rotundifolia: Nocturnal cough. Sensation of constriction in chest while coughing.
- Aconitum Napelles: Hoarse, dry, whoopy cough.
- Antimonium Tartaricum: Great accumulation of mucous with coarse rattling; thereby respiration is impeded. Great rattling of mucus when very little is expectorated. Bronchial tubes overloaded with mucus. Rapid, short, difficult breathing, abdominal breathing.
- Sulphur: Respiration difficult.
- Carbo Vegetabilis: Hoarseness. Laborious quick short breathing with burning in chest with haemoptysis. Expectoration thick, sticky, yellowish, profuse with desire to take a deep breath.
- Ipecacuanha: Cough - dry, spasmodic, constricted, asthmatic, incessant and violent, with every breath. Cough with rattling of mucus in bronchi when inspiring.
- Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum: Anxious, wheezing, rattling, short, deep breathing, threatens suffocation. Sensation of splinter in throat, stitches in throat extending to ear when swallowing.
- Kali Bichromicum: Violent, rattling with gagging from viscid mucus in the throat. Expectoration - copious, stringy, tough, yellow/green.
- Silicea: Cough and sore throat, with expectoration of offensive, little granules like shot. Violent cough as lying down, with thick yellow, lumpy expectoration.