Indication of Allen A67 Back Pain Drops
A67 Back Pain Drops in indicated for pain or discomfort in the upper back (affecting the area of cervical and thoracic spine), middle back (affecting the area of dorsal spine) or lower back, also known as lumbago (affecting the area of lumbo-sacral spine).
Composition of Allen A67 Back Pain Drops
- Rhus Toxicodendron Q
- Bryonia Alba 3x
- Hypericum Perforatum 3x
- Colocynthis 3x
- Nux Vomica 3x
- Arnica Montana 3x
- Actaea Racemosa 3x
- Ruta Graveolens 3x
- Magnesium Phosphoricum 3x
- Aesculus Hippocastanum 3x in aqua destillata
Dosage of Allen A67 Back Pain Drops
- Take 10 - 15 drops in half-cup of water, 4 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain between shoulders on swallowing. Pain and stiffness in small of back. Cervical stiffness causing patient to stretch and move about. Pain in inner, upper left scapula.
- Bryonia Alba: Pains - stitching, tearing.
- Hypericum Perforatum: Pressure over sacrum, coccydynia. Injuries of spine (fractures, sprains) with sharp, shooting pains.
- Colocynthis: Contraction of muscles. Cramp like pains in the back and hips.
- Nux Vomica: Backache, must sit up to turn in bed. Chilliness of back and limbs, and pain of skin as from freezing cold.
- Arnica Montana: Sore, lame, bruised feeling all over body as if beaten. Hard bed sensation. Sore pain when touched.
- Actea Racemosa: Stiffness and contraction in neck and back. Crick in the back.
- Ruta Graveolens: Backache, relieved by lying on the back.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum: Cramping, lightening-like, shooting, sharp, cutting, stabbing, stitching, rapidly changing place. Pains come and go suddenly.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum: Spine feels weak, back and legs give out, backache affecting sacrum and hips. Alternate heaviness and lameness.