Indication of Allen A76 Kalmegh Drops
A76 Kalmegh Drops is indicated for sluggish liver, loss of appetite, indigestion due to irregular functioning of liver, jaundice, hepatic dysfunction, hepatomegaly and poor biliary secretion.
Composition of Allen A76 Kalmegh Drops
- Andrographis Paniculata Q
- Chelidonium Majus Q
- Carica Papaya Q
- Myrica Cerifera Q
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica Q
- Hygrophila Spinosa Q in aqua destillata
Dosage of Allen A76 Kalmegh Drops
- Take 50 drops in half-cup of water, 4 times a day for 4 days. After 4 days, take 30 Drops, 3 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Andrographis Paniculata: It helps to support and strengthen the liver. It has been proved to be hepatoprotective drug.
- Chelidonium Majus: Jaundice. Bilious complaints during gestation. Constant pain under the inner, inferior angle of right scapula. Entire skin greyish yellowish with hepatic complaints. Tongue - Thick, yellow coated, indented, with red edges.
- Carica Papaya: Useful for liver ailments with Fullness of abdomen as if it would burst due to flatulence, uneasy feeling in abdomen.
- Myrica Cerifera: Liver affections with heart complaints; with urticarial, with jaundice.
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica: Pain in upper part of liver. Obstruction in hepatic region. Heat in hypogastrium.
- Hygrophila Spinosa: Hygrophila spinosa is commonly used for the treatment of jaundice and hepatic obstruction.