About Allens Balm
Allens Balm is a homeopathy medicine that works as an instant pain reliever of various origin-skeletal, muscular, neuralgic, etc. It is effective in all types of pain – headaches, backaches, gout and rheumatic pains, pain from sprains.
It is also known to help to relieve sciatic pains, muscular pains, lumbago, sprain with swelling & redness, traumatic pains etc.
Ingredients of Allens Balm
- Arnica Montana: Arnica Montana's flowers and roots have been used to treat bruises, sprains, arthritic pain, and muscle aches. A highly diluted form of Arnica is also used in homeopathic remedies.
- Rhus Tox: Homeopathic remedy Rhus Toxicodendron (Rhus tox) is used for several symptoms including skin irritations, rheumatic pains, mucous membrane afflictions, and typhoid type fever.
- Natrum Salicylicum: Natrum salicylicum is a useful remedy when tinnitus and tiredness occur after influenza or along with Meniere's disease. This remedy is indicated for tinnitus with very loud roaring or ringing sounds, which may be accompanied by deafness or vertigo.
- Camphora: Camphor helps in treating pain, warts, cold sores, hemorrhoids, osteoarthritis, anti-itch, to increase local blood flow, and as a counterirritant. Camphor is an FDA-approved topical antitussive.
- Gaultheria procumbens: Gaultheria Procumbens helps to limit several types of pain related to the bones and ribs. It is helpful in cases of inflammatory rheumatism, muscle pain of ribs, diaphragm, and nerve inflammation. It is also helpful to stop prostatic irritation.
- Mentha pip
- Calendula off.
- Oil of turpentine
Benefits of Allen Balm
- Works as a pain-relieving balm
- Useful in headache, backache, lumbago, gout
- Helpful in sprains of limbs with swelling and redness
Dosage of Allens Balm
- Massage gently on the affected area.
- After using ointment, apply gentle heat on the affected part and cover with a warm cloth.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day or as directed by the physician.
Precautions to be taken while using Allens Balm
- Do not apply near the eyes
- Keep away from children's reach
- Store in a cool and dry place
- For external use only