Allium Ursinum(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: bear's garlic, ramsons, buckrams, wild garlic
Causes & Symptoms for Allium Ursinum
- It is useful in rhinitis, frequent sneezing, as an anti allergically it gives good results.
- It has the action of protecting against plaques and blood clots.
- It helps imrove the blood vessel width and can also restrict platelet aggregation (blood stickiness).
- Diarrhea, colic, excessive gas, indigestion and loss of appetite is relieved with Allium Ursinum.
- Allium Ursinum help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Allium ursinum possesses cholesterol and blood pressure regulating characteristics.
- Allium Ursinum gives a boost to our immune system. It thus promotes the general health of the body.
Stomach and abdomen
It eases stomach pains and helps promote digestion
Stool and Anus
For the threadworms and the associated complaints, Allium Ursinum gives good results.
Side effects of Allium Ursinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Allium Ursinum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Allium Ursinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.