Common Name: Pineapple
Causes & Symptoms for Ananassa
- For temporary relief of dry skin.
- It is used as an anti Inflammatory in complaints of Joint pains.
- It helps in complaints of Diarrhoea, loose motions.
- Ananassa regulates the bowel movements, by eliminating the waste products from intestine.
- It helps in maintaining the Body vitality.
- In complaints of Varicose veins, it gives good results.
- In dissolving the clots formed in the body, it gives good results.
- Ananassa relieves the muscular fatigue, pain due to overload of work, fatigue.
- It helps in maintaining a strong and healthy immune system.
Stomach and abdomen
Bloating, Indigestion and Constipation is relieved with help of this medicine.
It helps to improve the digestion.
Side effects of SBL Ananassa
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Ananassa
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Ananassa
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.