Andrographis Paniculata(Mother tincture)
Mother tincture is prepared from a bitter plant
Common Name: Kalmegh
Causes & Symptoms for Andrographis Paniculata
- Complaints are better from cold water and sweat.
- Andrographis is useful in conditions including an enlarged liver, jaundice, and liver damage due to medications; for infections, including wounds, ulcers and itchiness.
- Swollen tonsils, bronchitis, and allergies, hardening of the arteries is reduced with help of Andrographis.
- It helps to lower sugar and cholesterol level in body.
Andrographis is useful in patients who have bitter taste in the mouth, who are easily angered, sluggish and do not like to work, or talk.
Andrographis is useful in giddiness, heaviness and throbbing pain in the back of head.
- It is useful in complaints of Liver complaints.
- Andrographis is used to reduce the swelling of the liver, burning in the chest with flatulence and Improves the bile flow.
- It is useful in complaints of Loss of Appetite, heaviness of abdomen with generalised weakness.
- Andrographis is useful in difficulty in passing stools.
Nose and Throat:
- Andrographis helps in watery discharge from the nose with occasional sneezing.
- It helps to reduce the sore throat, redness, difficult swallowing.
It is useful as an anti Inflammatory, while recovering from disease conditions.
Side effects of Andrographis Paniculata (Mother tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Andrographis Paniculata
Take 10 drops in 1/4th cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.