Anethum Graveolens Q Mother Tincture - 30 ml
Anethum Graveolens(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Dill
Causes & Symptoms for Anethum Graveolens
- It helps calm a nervous stomach and alleviate bloating, flatulence and some liver and gall bladder ailments.
- It kills intestinal bacteria leading to stomach pain.
- It stimulates milk production in nursing mother, helps promote lactation.
- It is a aiding medicine in digestion, effective remedy for bloating and stomach discomfort
- Strengthens bones and teeth.
- Regulation of the menstrual cycle is the result of taking the medicine.
- Dill soothes colic in babies, also used in complaints of heartburn.
It is useful in complaints of ear pain.
Stomach and abdomen
It helps to relieve the heartburnn complaints.
The usage of medicine in significant reduction of acid secretions is marked.
For low or unproductive breast milk, it is indicated.
Side effects of Anethum Graveolens
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Anethum Graveolens
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Anethum Graveolens
Larger doses of dill may cause internal bleeding that is dangerous to the fetus during pregnancy.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.