Common Name: Coal Tar Product - Amidobenzene
Causes & Symptoms for Anilinum
- Marked giddiness and pain in head is an indication for Anilinum
- It helps in compaints of swelling in the scrotum.
- Eczematous eruption affecting both knees indicates Anilinum.
- It is useful in people after inhalation of the fumes, and on persons who have worn aniline-dyed article next the skin.
- It has been used to restrict the tumourous growth in the body.
Mind and Head
Bursting pains in head is relieved with Anilinum.
It relieves the puffiness of Lower lids.
Stomach and abdomen
It is useful in vomiting, purging, bursting headache.
Intense burning in stomach and head is relieved with this remedy.
Swelling, redness, intolerable itching of skin, eczema rubrum.
Profound anaemia with discoloration of skin, blue lips, anorexia, gastric disturbances.
Swelling and irritation of the various parts and of the skin.
Side effects of Anilinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Anilinum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Anilinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.