About Aller Aid Tablets
It is indicated for:
- Runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes.
- Sinus congestion (Sinusitis).
- Fever and body ache due to allergies & hay fever.
Aller Aid Tablet, a homoeopathic combination, provides relief from hay fever without any side effects. Aller Aid Tablet causes no drowsiness or disturbance in daily routine.
Composition of Aller Aid tablets:
- Ferrum Phos 3x: First stage of colds in the head. Predisposition to colds. Sore throat of singers. Subacute laryngitis with fauces inflamed and red.
- Natrum Mur 3X: Violent, fluent coryza, lasting from one to three days, then changing into stoppage of nose, making breathing difficult. Discharge thin and watery, like raw white of egg. Violent sneezing coryza.
- Kali Sulph 3X: Cold, with yellow, slimy expectoration. Nose obstructed. Smell lost
- Kali Mur 3X: Stuffy cold. Nosebleed. Tonsils inflamed; enlarged so much, can hardly breathe.
- Baptisia Tinc 3X: Great difficulty in swallowing solid food. Painless sore throat, and offensive discharge. Pain at root of nose.
- Bryonia A 3X: Coryza with shooting and aching in the forehead. Swelling of tip of nose, feels as if it would ulcerate when touched.
- Causticum 3X: Coryza, with hoarseness. Scaly nose. Nostrils ulcerated.
- Eucalyptus 3X: Stuffed up sensation in nose. Feeling of fullness and soreness in throat on swallowing, burning in throat.
- Gelsemium 3X: Sneezing, fullness at root of nose. Dryness of nasal fossa. Swelling of turbinates. Watery, excoriating discharge. Acute coryza
- Sabadilla 3X: Spasmodic sneezing, with running nose. Coryza, with severe frontal pains and redness of eyes and lachrymation. Dry fauces and throat. Sensation of a lump in throat with constant necessity to swallow.
- Eupatorium 3X: Coryza, with sneezing. Hoarseness and cough, with soreness in chest. Chronic loose cough, chest sore
Dosage/Directions Aller Aid Tablets:
- 1 tablet, 4 times a day.