About Bakson Apis Mellifica Cream
Apis MellificaSwellings after bites; sore, sensitive. Stinging. Carbuncles, with burning, stinging pain, Knee swollen, shiny, sensitive, sore, with stinging pain. Feet swollen and stiff. Swelling or puffing up of various parts, Sensation of stiffness and as of something torn off in the interior of the body. Much prostration. Ointments or gels or creams are external applications used for external complaints. Oils and Ointments are easily penetrating and absorbed easily and gives good results.
Indications of Bakson Apis Mellifica Cream
- Swellings after bites
- Sudden Puffiness of all body
- Hemorrhoids, with stinging pain
- Excoriated anal skin
- Lips swollen, especially upper.
How to use Bakson Apis Mellifica Cream
- Apply Bakson Apis cream externally twice daily on clean and dried affected area.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Side effects of Bakson Apis Mellifica Cream
- There are no such side effects.
- But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Precautions while taking Bakson Apis Mellifica Cream
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.