Dr Bakshi Baksons B48 Vein Drops
Varicose veins are enlarged, swollen, and twisting veins, often appearing blue or dark purple. They are caused when faulty valves in the veins allow blood to flow in the wrong direction.
Indication of B48 Vein drops
Vericosis & Varicose Ailments
Other Indications of B48 Vein drops
- Swelling, aching, and painful legs veins look twisted, swollen, and lumpy (bulging).
- Associated eczema.
Action of Ingredients used in B48 Vein drops
- Aesculus Hip: Aching and soreness in limbs, Fullness in various parts, Engorged hemorrhoidal veins, with characteristic backache. Venous stasis general, varicose veins of purple color.
- Belladonna: Shooting pains along limbs. Alternate redness and paleness of the skin.
- Calc. Flour: Varicose or enlarged veins.
- Carduus Mar: Has specific relation to the vascular system. Varicose veins and ulcers.
- Hamamelis vir: Tired feeling in arms and legs. Very sore muscles and joints. Varicose veins. Acts upon the coats of the veins causing relaxation with consequent engorgement.
- Mezereum: Eczema; Intolerable itching; chilliness with pruritus.
Dosage of Dr Bakshi Baksons B48 Vein Drops
10-15 drops should be diluted in water and taken 3 times a day.