About Baksons Sunny Hair Color (Dark Brown) (20g)
Added goodness of henna, Amla, Shikakai, & Bhrinaraj for total grey coverage. Sunny herbals hair color brown is a unique blend of henna and other essential herbs to color grey hair with the goodness of nature. It penetrates every strand and colors from root to tip giving long-lasting protection and total grey coverage.
Bakson Sunny Herbal hair color (dark brown) comes with the goodness of arnica and jaborandi for natural color, conditioning, and shine. Henna known for its natural coloring and conditioning properties along with amla and shikakai makes the hair smooth silky and shiny. Bhringaraj conditions hair and prevents dryness. In addition Jaborandi and arnica control premature greying and falling of hair. This hair color can be used on all hair types.
Ingredients Baksons Sunny Hair Color (Dark Brown) (20g):
Henna powder, barium peroxide, para amino phenol, citric acid, brahmi powder, bhringraj, amla powder, shikakai powder, arnica powder, jaborandi powder, sodium sulphite.
Benefits of Baksons Sunny Hair Color (Dark Brown) (20g)
- give nourishment to the hair
- provides color to the hair
- Provides smoothness and shine to the hair
- conditions the hair
Features of Baksons Sunny Hair Color (Dark Brown) (20g)
- contains AMLA and SHIKHAKAI
- form: powder
How To Use Baksons Sunny Hair Color (Dark Brown) (20g)
- Ensure hair is not too oily or dirt before applying, Shampoo your hair before dyeing making it oil-free and dry.
- Mix the color powder of one sachet (8g) in 40 ml (8 teaspoonfuls) lukewarm water making a fine paste.
- Apply it immediately using a brush, make a partition with a comb and apply from the hair roots in upward brush stroke ensuring that it has been applied to the hair evenly.
- Comb through the hair so as to enable the paste to reach the roots of the hair.
- Allow it to dry for 30 minutes the hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Precautions for Baksons Sunny Hair Color (Dark Brown) (20g)
- Do not apply inside of the eyes
- Do not use in the case of allergy