About Baksons Sunny Hair Removal Cream
A homeopathic product useful for removal of unwanted hair on the body.
Ingredients of Bakson Sunny Hair Removal Cream Contains:
- D.M. Water
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Thioglycollic Acid
- Paraffin wax
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Calcium Hydroxide
- GMS, Sorbitol
- Ceteareth -20
- Sodium Metabisulphite
How to use Bakson Sunny Hair Removal Cream:
- Using curved part of spatula, spread the cream evenly to fully coat the hair.
- Leave the cream on the skin for 5 minutes, and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream.
- If the hair comes away easily, remove the rest with the help of spatula.
- If the hair are more stubborn then leave the cream on for up to 5 minutes longer, but don leave the cream for more than 10 min as it may irritate.
- Rinse skin thoroughly with water and dry.