About Bakson Urtica Aid Tablets
Indications of Bakson Urtica Aid Tablets
- Eruptions on skin, Nettle rash, Itching.
- Violent itching
- Erythema with itching and accompanied with joint complaints
- Burns 1st degree
- Rheumatism with rash
- Complaints that arise after Burns, Blows, Sting-bees, bites
- Vertigo with extreme giddiness, tendancy to fall on the forehead
- Itching in the private parts with swelling, stinging of the parts. Swelling of the scrotum.
Benefits and uses of Bakson Urtica Aid Tablets
- Useful in burns that are confined to skin and burning sensation.
- Relieves the Stinging pains in burns and scald.
- Itching in blotches.
- Pain in the hypochondriac region with enlarged spleen that is relieved with help of Urtica Urens
- Urtica Urens help to dissolve the gouty deposits and stiffness of joints.
- Swelling of breast with deficient milk is relieved well with Urtica Urens.
Dosage of Bakson Urtica Aid Tablets
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older):2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Precautions while taking Bakson Urtica Aid Tablets
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course.