Common name: Daisy
Causes & Symptoms for Bellis perennis
- Sprains, Injuries, bone fractures. Bellis perennis acts upon the muscular fibers of the blood-vessels showing much muscular soreness, lameness, as if sprained.
- Bellis perennis also affects venous congestion, due to mechanical causes. Bellis Perennis also helps in soreness of the muscles and joints. Also useful in sprains with great soreness.
- Bellis Perennis is a chief remedy for acne, boils and soreness of muscles. Acne with boils all over. Very sensitive to touch.
- Bellis prennis is the first remedy in injuries to the deeper tissues, after major surgical work. In cases like results of injuries to nerves with intense soreness and intolerance of cold bathing bellis perennis comes to action. It is an important remedy where there is debility of limbs after gout.
- Traumatism of the pelvic organs, auto-traumatism, expresses the condition calling for this remedy; Ill effects from masturbation.
- Bellis perennis is an excellent remedy for sprains and bruises. Complaints due to cold food or drink when the body is heated, and in affections due to cold wind, it is of great use. Patient has sore, bruised feeling in the pelvic region.
- Exudations, stasis, swelling, come within the range of this remedy. It is a princely remedy for old laborers, especially gardener.
- Psychic traumatism. Doesn't tell or show it.
- Obstinate. Fixed ideas.
- Confusion of surroundings.
- Sprains, bruises injuries, bone fractures. etc.
- Injuries to deeper tissues after major operation, esp. on pelvis organs, abdomen. Trauma of pelvic organs after parturition. Sore, bruised feeling in pelvic region (uterus).
- Worse: Over exertion
- Ailments after: cold drinks (cold food), getting cold when heated.
- Overworked old labourers, gardeners, commercial travellers, railway spine.
- Boils. Abscesses.
-Vertigo in elderly people.
-Headache from occiput to top of head. Forehead feels contracted. Bruised soreness.
-Itching around scalp and over back, worse from hot bath and bed
Face - Acne, Worse menstrual irregularities.
- Inability to walk during pregnancy from soreness of abdominal walls.
- Pain after ice-cream.
- Ailments after operation on abdomen.
- Masturbation in children.
- Menses: suppressed from cold. Dysmenorrhea.
- Sore pains of uterus during pregnancy.
- Metrorrhagia aggravated by exertion.
- Ailments from interrupted coition.
-Breasts and uterus engorged.
-Varicose veins in pregnancy.
-During pregnancy inability to walk. Abdominal muscles lame.
-Uterus feels sore, as if squeezed.
- Cancer of breast, indurated hard mammae after contusion of the breast.
- Injuries of coccyx (Hypericum is also an indicated remedy for this type of injury).
-Wakes early in morning and cannot get to sleep again
-Soreness of abdominal walls and of uterus.
-Stitches in spleen, sore, enlarged. Yellow, painless diarrhœa, foul odor, worse at night.
-Bloated; rumbling in bowels.
-Boils. Ecchymosis, swelling, very sensitive to touch.
-Venous congestion due to mechanical causes.
-Varicose veins with bruised sore feeling. Exudations and swellings. Acne.
-Joints sore, muscular soreness.
-Itching on back and flexor surfaces of thighs.
-Pain down anterior of thighs.
-Wrist feels contracted as from elastic band around joint.
-Sprains feels contracted as from elastic band around joint. Sprains with great soreness. Railway spine.
Side effects of Bellis perennis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Bellis perennis
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Bellis perennis
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.