Berberis Aquifolium (Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Oregon Grape.
Action of Berberis Aquifolium 1x Q
- Sad, unhappy with no desire to work
- Complaints associated with headache are well relieved with Berberis Aquifolium.
- Scaly eczema on head, on the scalp with constant itching is well relieved with SBL Berberis Aquifolium
- Severe headache as if pressed between 2 hot iron bands.
- Continuous pain in the head associated with acidity and nausea.
- Pimples mainly on the face of school going students.
- Blotches, eruptions on the scalp extending to face leaving marks.
- Its use for a certain period helps to keep the complexion clear
- Itching, burning and watery eyes with blurred vision after strain and usage of eyes.
- Redness of eyes with weak feeling in eyes is well relieved with Berberis Aquifolium.
- Ineffectual results of straining while vomiting, yet no vomiting.
- Complaints associated with acidity and nausea, headache
Burning sensation in the abdominal area with pain in hypochondriac region, liver region, right side of the abdomen.
- Uneasy Feeling without any desire to pass stool.
- Difficulty while passing stool, hard large stool expelled with difficulty.
Burning urination with Increased or decreased quantity.
Slight burning in vagina, bearing down pains as if menses would appear.
- Stiffness of legs with electrical shock like pains is well relieved with Berberis Aquifolium 1x Q Mother tincture.
- Useful for skin complaints of dry eczema. Psoriasis and glandular affections.
- Flashes of heat and burning of palms.
Side effects of Berberis Aquifolium 1x Q
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Berberis Aquifolium 1x Q
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Most effective with
It has good results if taken together with Berberis aquifolium 1x Q external cream Homeopathic medicine.