Common name: Cocoa bean Cacao.
Causes and uses of Cacao
- Cacao has effective results in loss of appetite, heartburns, headaches.
- Cacao can improve your mood, helping to elate your mood.
- It has anti inflammatory properties, helping it to protect against the heart disease.
- It is useful in helping the insulin resistance.
- It helps fat metabolism, energy production and repairs and maintains cells.
- It helps lowering blood pressure and also useful in Type II diabetes.
- Difficulty in concentrating and aversion to company.
Head: Dandruff with large, scaly flakes and itching.Heaviness of the forehead and nape of neck, which gets better by eating
Stomach: Empty feeling in the stomach with heart burns and flatulence.
Chest: Tightness of the chest, with cold sensation of the body indicates Cacao.
Side effects of Cacao
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Cacao
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Cacao
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol