Carum Carvi(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Apium carvi
Causes & Symptoms for Carum Carvi
- Carum Carvi soothes digestive tract acting directly on intestinal muscles.
- It relieves colic, gripping pain, bloating and flatulence.
- Carum Carvi improves appetite, acts as tonic and expectorant
- Helps in improving the breast milk, to help people cough up phlegm.
- It is useful in complaints of skin, scabies.
- Heartburn, bloating, gas, loss of appetite, and mild spasms of the stomach and intestines.
- Relieve spasms in the stomach and intestines.
- Improve symptoms of heartburn, including severity of acid reflux, stomach pain, cramping, nausea, and vomiting.
- It helps to relieve the menstrual cramps.
Side effects of Carum Carvi (Mother Tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Carum Carvi (Mother Tincture)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Carum Carvi(Mother Tincture)
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.