Common name: Sacred Bark
Causes and symptoms for Cascara Sagrada
- Cascara sagrada is a remedy introduced as a palliative for constipation (non-homoeopathic)
- Cascara sagrada restores normal function by its tonic effects, but it has a wider sphere of action
- Cascara sagrada is an effective medicine for chronic indigestion, cirrhosis and jaundice.
- Hemorrhoids, constipation , gastric headache have also shown remarkable good results with cascara sagrada but under the advise of your physician only.
- Cascara sagrada is suited well to patients having a broad, flabby tongue and foul breath along with the other symptoms.
Must wait for minute before flow starts then first in drops.
Rheumatism of muscles and joints, with obstinate constipation.
Side effects of Cascara Sagrada
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Cascara Sagrada
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Cascara Sagrada
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.