Cascarilla (Mother tincture)
Tincture of the bark, which is bitter, aromatic and tonic is used in the preparation of the medicine.
Common Name: Sweet Bark, Croton Eleuteria
Causes & Symptoms for Cascarilla
- Burning and itching is seen in many complaints of eyes, skin, ears, orifice of urethra.
- Sensation of swelling deep down in throat with accumulation of mucus in throat indicates Cascarilla
- It acts on the digestive tract and relieves the complaints of constipation.
- Aversion to smell of tobacco and Inclination to vomit is well marked in Cascarilla.
- Backache and weakness, inclination to lie down is an indication of cascarilla.
Mind and Head
The person is disinclined to talk, and always confused.
Heat and confusion of head is commonly seen in Cascarilla Patients.
Dull drawing pain in right temporal region is relieved with this remedy.
Stomach And Abdomen
Cascarilla is indicated in patients who feel Hungry after meals.
Desire for hot drinks as it relieves abdominal complaints.
Nausea and vomiting with retching. Pressing type of colic.
Heat in the stomach and burning pain in the epigastrium is relieved with help of Cascarilla.
The abdominal symptoms are better by warm drinks.
Cascarilla is indicated in Difficult Evacuation,hard, broken, and covered with mucus stools.
Discharge of clear blood from the rectum, with the evacuations, during and after hard, brown stool in large lumps; and without stool
Diarrhea alternating with hard, lumpy stool, with backache and lassitude, Gnawing pain high up in rectum with griping sensation.
Backache and lassitude accompanied with all the complaints is seen in Cascarilla.
Cascarilla; The remedy is of great servic in Heat of the whole body with slight sweat, followed by drowsiness.
Side effects of Cascarilla
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Cascarilla
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.