Cassia Fistula (Mother Tincture)
Common Name:Golden Shower
Causes & Symptoms for Cassia Fistula
- Jaundice, Gout, Fatty Liver, Liver Disorder, Bronchitis, Skin disease are the focus of Cassia Fistula
- It is useful in complaints of constipation, and said to be a good laxative.
- In complaints of stomach and acid reflux, Cassia Fistula gives good results.
- For biliousness, constipation, in complaints of Acidity.
- It is used in the complaints of hematemesis, stomach pains.
- It is used as a purgative, in complaints of ulcers, eczema, ringworm.
- For nausea, abdominal cramps Cassia Fistula gives good results.
- Cassia Fistula is important in complaints of Joint pains.
- It is useful in complaints of hypoglycaemia, raised sugar levels.
Side effects of Cassia Fistula (Mother Tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Cassia Fistula(Mother Tincture)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Cassia Fistula(Mother Tincture)
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.