Citrus Limonum(Mother Tincture)
Expressed juice of the fruit is used to make the medicine.
Common Name: Lemon.
Causes & Symptoms for Citrus Limonum
- It has a powerful effect on the circulation and on the blood itself, producing faintness, weak pulse, hemorrhages, and dropsies
- Inflammation and painful enlargement of the spleen
- Stiffness in the joints, particularly in the fingers, bruised feeling, particularly in the feet.
- Sore throat with rawness.
- Bruised pain in the joints is relieved with Citrus Limonum.
Mind and Head
Convulsive fits with violent movement of the hands and of the feet
Fixedness of look, salivation, pupils dilated, face red and puffed.
Loss of reason, and disposition to be frightened.
Bruised feeling, particularly in the feet.
It helps in the complaints of constipation also.
Side effects of Citrus Limonum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Citrus Limonum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Citrus Limonum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.