Cucucrbita Pepo (Mother Tincture)
Tincture of fresh plant is used to make the medicine.Common Name: Pumpkin.
Causes & Symptoms for Cucucrbita Pepo
- Intense nausea immediately after eating is an indication for this remedy.
- Complaints of Tapeworm are relieved with this remedy.
- In sea-sickness and vomiting of pregnancy it gives good results.
- In complaints of early prostate, Cucucrbita Pepo gives good results.
- Constant retching after eating, kills the long worms indise the stomach.
- Complaints of arthritis, multiple joint pains is relieved with Cucucrbita Pepo.
- In complaints of Insomnia, inability to sleep, anxiety is relieved with Cucucrbita Pepo.
- It helps in associated raised cholesterol levels to lower down.
- Cucucrbita Pepo relieves the complaints of renal calculi by lowering the formation of calculi.
Side effects of Cucucrbita Pepo
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Cucucrbita Pepo
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Cucucrbita Pepo
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.