Common Name: Bermuda Grass, Dog´s Tooth, Doorba, Doorva
Causes & Symptoms for Cynadon Dactylon
- The drug is verified to be as anti-haemorrhagic remedy in epistaxis, bleedings from injuries
- Cramps in abdomen better after Stool.
- It has been used for epistaxis, haematemesis, diarrhoea and dysentery.
- Gurgling in abdomen with flatulence better by passing stool.
- Stool loose watery with tenesmus, mixed with mucus & blood.
- Loss of appetite & bilious vomiting.
- It has beneficial effects on kidney stone removal and might be used in human beings.
- Infusion of root is used for stopping bleeding from piles.
- Extract is used as antiviral, antifungal, hypoglycaemic and diuretic.
- It is also used for lowering the raised blood sugar levels and also the cholesterol levels.
- It is a Hepato protective medicine.
Side effects of Cynadon Dactylon
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Cynadon Dactylon
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Cynadon Dactylon
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.