Desmodium Gangeticum(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Desmodium latifolium, Hedysarum gangeticum and Hedysarum collinum, Orila
Causes & Symptoms for Desmodium Gangeticum
- Pains throughout the body, especially legs and neck. Neuralgic and rheumatic pains
- It is indicated in neurological imbalances.
- It has detoxifying, blood purification property which helps in boosting immunity.
- Desmodium Gangeticum is useful n sleeplessness complaints.
- It is used in increased body temperature, associated with sleeplessness and drowsiness.
Mind and Head
Sensation of band around the head.
Burning in hands and legs.
Side effects of Desmodium Gangeticum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Desmodium Gangeticum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Desmodium Gangeticum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.