Dr. Bhargava Bals Tablet
Indications of Dr. Bhargava Bals Tablet
- Hair fall from the crown, in large bunches.
- Itching of scalp due to presence of thick crusts of seborrhea or dandruff.
- Loss of hair and baldness appearing in patches.
- Pre mature greying of hair.
- Dry hair with excess of dandruff.
Composition of Dr. Bhargava Bals Tablet
- Acidum phosphoricum 3x
- Joborandi 6x
- Arsenicum album 3x
- Calcarea phosphorica 6x
- Oleum santalis 6x
- Acidum flouricum 3x
- Badiaga 6x
Action of composition used in Dr. Bhargava Bals Tablet
Acidum phosphoricum 3x: It is indicated in premature graying of hair , hair falls out , Hair thins out.
Joborandi 6x: checks hair loss and hair regrowth
Arsenicum album 3x: It is indicated for itchy and sensitive scalp.
Calcarea phosphorica 6x: Itching in the scalp every evening.
Oleum santalis 6x: It is indicated in Itching, and burning shooting pain in scalp, hairfall.
Acidum flouricum 3x: Alopecia. Caries of skin is relieved by it.
Badiaga 6x: Dandruff; scalp sore, dry, tetter-like. Dull, dizzy feeling in head is relieved by it.
Dosage of Dr. Bhargava Bals Tablet
Adult: 1 tablet thrice a day.