Dr. Bhargava Lecodin Drops(Minims 14)
About Dr. Bhargava Lecodin Drops(Minims 14)
Dr. Bhargava Lecodin Drops(Minims 14) is also known as Bhargava Lecodin drop, minim no 14, leucoderma drop, vitiligo drop. Bhargava Minims No 14 Lecodin drops is a homeopathic medicine used for the management of Vitiligo, leucoderma or white patches on the skin.
It is a valuable remedy in the treatment of skin disorders including vitiligo. It is supposed to stimulate the process of pigmentation and is beneficial for the disorders of the skin in which there is much exfoliation of the skin.
Vitiligo is a skin disease that causes loss of skin color in patches. When skin pigment cells die or unable to function, the skin loses color whose rate and extent of color loss is unpredictable.
Bhargava Lecodin Minims is a result of techniques perfected over 100 years of practice. It is most specifically for leucoderma. Start taking Homeopathic medicine today and get the best treatment.
Ingredients of Dr. Bhargava Lecodin Drops(Minims 14)
- Calotropis gigantea 3X: Calotropis is used for digestive disorders including diarrhea, constipation, and stomach ulcers; for painful conditions including toothache, cramps, and joint pain; and for parasitic infections including elephantiasis and worms.
- Arsenicum sulpuratum flavum 6X: Arsenicum Sulphuratum Flavum is a yellow sulfured of Arsenic. It is also called Arsenic Trisulph. It is sued in rheumatic pain and Leucoderma, and sciatica.
- Hydrocotyle asiatica 4X
- Psoralea corylifolia 4X
Benefits of Dr. Bhargava Lecodin Drops(Minims 14)
- Helps in the treatment of Vitiligo and Leucoderma
- Ads in stimulating the process of pigmentation
- Beneficial for the disorders of the skin
Dosage of Dr. Bhargava Lecodin Drops(Minims 14)
- 10 to 15 drops in half a cup of water three times daily.
Precautions for Dr. Bhargava Lecodin Drops(Minims 14)
- Consult a homeopathic physician before purchasing this medicine.
- Not for self-medication.
- Keep away from the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place