Dr. Bhargava Wart Off Cream
Bhargava Wart Off Cream indicated in all types of warts.
Warts are small, self-limited tumors caused by one of over 100 types of human papilloma viruses . Warts are raised bumps on your skin. Warts are usually painless. But a wart that grows in a spot where you put pressure, such as on a finger or on the bottom of the foot, can be painful. A wart is a skin growth. Tiny blood vessels grow into the core of the wart to supply it with blood.
Indications of Dr. Bhargava Wart Off Cream
- Hard and soft warts & corns
- With or without pain
Ingredients of Dr. Bhargava Wart Off Cream
- Thuja occidentalis: Tubercles, warts, Dry skin, with brown spots.
- Sabina Q: Indicated in Fig-warts, with intolerable itching and burning.
- Calcarea fluoricum 3X: Hard swelling on the cheek, with pain, Chaps and cracks. Fissures or cracks in the palms of the hands, or hard skin. Hard, elevated edges of ulcer, surrounding skin purple and swollen. Encysted swelling at the back of the wrist.
How to use Dr. Bhargava Wart Off Cream
- Apply gently on the affected area 3-4 times daily or as directed by the physician.