Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulphuricum (Mother Tincture)
About Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulphuricum
The common name for Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulphuricum is Sulphuric Acid
Ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulphuricum
Benefits of Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulphuricum
- Sulphuricum Acidum has marked action on mouth ulcers. Aphthous ulcers in the mouth with offensive breath. Gums bleed easily. It is a remedy for pyorrhea.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is also a chief remedy for many gastrointestinal disorders. There are sour eructations with heartburn.
- There is a craving for alcohol and aversion to the smell of coffee, Sour vomiting, Desires fresh food. There is a sensation of a relaxed feeling in the stomach.
- Coldness of stomach relieved by applied heat.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is useful in debility with a weak feeling in the abdomen, dragging into the hips and small of the back.
- There is a sensation as if hernia would protrude, especially on the left side.
- Sulphuricum Acidum also helps in headaches with right-sided neuralgia. Sensation as if the brain was loose in the forehead and falling from side to side.
- There is compressive pain in the occiput, relieved by holding the hands near the head. Pain in right temple as if the plug were pressed in.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is also useful in skin complaints due to bad effects of mechanical injuries, with bruises and livid skin.
- It also helps in hemorrhages from all the outlets of the body. Blood is dark in color.
- Chilblains with a gangrenous tendency are relieved by Sulphuricum Acidum.
- Sulphuricum Acidum also helps in carbuncles and boils.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulphuricum
- Take 10 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
- We recommend you take it under the physician's guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulphuricum
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.