Dr. Reckeweg Aconite Napellus
About Dr. Reckeweg Aconite Napellus
The common name of Dr. Reckeweg Aconite Napellus Monkshood.
Ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg Aconite Napellus
Benefits of Dr. Reckeweg Aconite Napellus
- Aconite Napellus is indicated for symptoms associated with anxiety, fright, physical and mental restlessness, fear, and nervous excitement. There is the suddenness of all complaints, a result of shock or fright.
- Aconite Napellus has fear of death, fear of darkness, fear of bed, fear of ghosts, and fear of going out in the crowd. The patient also predicts the date and even hour of death. The patient is very much restless and does everything in great haste. Mental anxiety, tension, worry, and fear accompany most of the trivial ailments.
- Aconite Napellus is a wonderful nerve tonic and also a useful shock absorbent.
- Aconite Napellus is also useful in cold and flu caused by exposure to dry, cold weather, a draught of cold air, checked perspiration, also complaints from very hot weather, especially gastro-intestinal disturbances, etc. First remedy in inflammations, inflammatory fevers.
- Tension of arteries; emotional and physical mental tension explain many symptoms. When prescribing Aconite remember Aconite causes an only functional disturbance, no evidence that it can produce tissue change -its action is brief and shows no periodicity. Its sphere is at the beginning of an acute disease and not to be continued after the pathological change comes.
- Aconite Napellus also helps in treating the bad effects of checked perspiration, fear, fright, the heat of the sun, shock, and excitement. There is a sudden attack of fever with a high rise of temperature. There is no periodicity whatsoever. During the fever, the face of the patient is red or pale and red alternately. The patient feels much thirst during fever. There is a burning thirst for large quantities of cold water.
- It is also useful for the sudden inflammatory conditions in any part of the body.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Aconite Napellus
- Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Aconite Napellus
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.