Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Oxydatum
(Calcarea calcinata, Calciumoxid, Calcaria pura, Calcium calcinatum, Calcium CAUSTICA, Calc-cal, Oxydum calcium, Calx viva)
Uses of Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Oxydatum (3X- 6X)
It helps in hoarseness of voice, Pain over the heels, Corns, Rheumatic Complaints, Jaw affections.
Common symptoms of Calcarea Oxydatum (3X- 6X)
- Mucus in throat, burning sensation as if a bone were sticking in it. Hoarseness, with pain in throat.
- Burning in stomach, Tapeworm passes.
- Stitches in chest.
Important Indicated symptoms of Calcarea Oxydatum (3X- 6X)
- Rheumatic tearing pains in the heels and the existence of callosities on the soles of the feet. Corns over the heels.
- Stiffness, and tearing in all regions of the neck and back, also in the coccyx, in the extremities is relieved with the help of this medicine.
- Violent pain, swelling, stiffness of right joint of Jaw with unusually red lips is effectively relieved with this medicine.
- It rapidly checks all Inflammatory action in cases of appendicitis.
- It helps to remove all sufferings in an aggravated case of piles.
Reactions with Calcarea Oxydatum (3X- 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Calcarea Oxydatum (3X- 6X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.