Dr. Reckeweg Chelone Glabra
Common name: Snakehead
Causes and symptoms for Chelone Glabra
- Chelone is a remedy in liver affections with pain or soreness of the left lobe of the liver and extending downwards.
- Chelone also has soreness of external parts, as if skin were off; debility.
- Malaise, following intermittents is seen peculiarly in chelone.
- Chelone is indicated in dyspepsia with hepatic torpor as well as Jaundice. Round and thread worms are also seen in chelone patients. It is an enemy to every kind of worm infesting the human body.
- Chelone can be considered as a specific drug for the parasites residing inside leading to syptos (abdominal bloating and pain) like changeable appetite, grinding of teeth, sleep on belly, pain in belly etc.
Side effects of Chelone Glabra
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Chelone Glabra
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Chelone Glabra
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.