Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminticum
Common Name: Jerusalem oak
Causes and Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminticum
- Chenopodium Anthelminthicum is a chief remedy for many ear problems like hearing problems, problems of the auditory nerves and aural vertigo. There is comparative less hearing for sound of voice, but great sensitiveness to sound as of passing vehicles and also shrinking from low tones. There is buzzing in the ears with aural vertigo.
- Chenopodium Anthelminthicum also helps in backache.
- There is intense pain between right shoulder blade near spine and through the chest. Characteristic pain in scapula is marked in Chenopodium.
- Chenopodium relieves the symptoms of apoplexy, and aphasia.
- In stertorous breathing. Chenopodium has shown great results in treating sudden vertigo, Meniere's disease as well as affections of auditory nerves. The oil of Chenopodium is used frequently for hookworm and roundworm.
- Torpor (inactivity) of auditory nerve.
- Hearing better for high-pitched sounds.
- Comparative deafness to sound of voice, but great sensitiveness to sound, as of passing vehicles and also a shrinking from low tones.
- Buzzing in ears. Enlargement of tonsils.
- Aural vertigo.
- Intense pain between angle of right shoulder-blade near spine, and through the chest.
- Copious, yellow, foaming urine, with acrid sensation in urethra.
- Yellowish sediment.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminticum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminticum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chenopodium Anthelminticum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.