Dr. Reckeweg Fraxinus Americanus(Mother tincture)
The bark is used to prepare the tincture.
Common Name: White ash/ Black Ash
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Fraxinus Americanus
- It is useful in female complaints of pain during menses, white discharge and headache associated.
- Cramps in the feet with hot flashes is effectively recovered with help of Fraxinus Americanus
- Sensitiveness in the left side of the stomach with pain that travels in downward motion.
- Throbbing pain in back of head and neck.Constant headaches, with soreness and pain in the top head.
- Anxiety with nervousness, restlessness is well treated with Fraxinus Americanus
- Sore lips in increased temperature of the body is seen in patients.
- Constipated stools, fullness in abdomen is relieved with help of Fraxinus Americanus
- Scanty and brown urine.
- Fraxinus Americanus is useful in constant sensations of desire to pass urine with no relief when passed. It helps to reduce the complaints.
- Painfulness and heaviness felt in the uterus is reduced with help of Fraxinus Americanus
- White discharge which do not cause Itching. Dragging pains in the lower abdomen with great weight, irregular lochial or menstrual discharge is seen in the patients who need Fraxinus Americanus.
- The sensation of hardness extending into the vagina is reduced with help of this medicine.
- Enlarged Uterus with bearing down sensation is helped with Fraxinus Americanus.
- It is indicated in patients with disturbed sleep, who are awake, rise in the midnight, frightened in dreams, fear which is continuous.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Fraxinus Americanus(Mother tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Fraxinus Americanus
Take 10 drops in 1/4th cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.